Friday, April 4, 2008

Lovin that Hershey wind

Here we are making good use of the very cold wind.


Steven had Chris get his kite up in the air and then after awhile bring it back down again so he could watch it fly back up into the sky. When it was time to go Steven was very sad he couldn't get enough of kit flying. It this wind keeps up I'm sure we will be able to go again.


Last week we had a lot of cold windy days in Hershey. Saturday was no exception so bundled up in our warmest winter clothes we braved the wind and tried out the kids kites. It was a huge success, the minute we let go of the kite it took off into the air, no sprints across the field in hopes a gust of wind finally takes over.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like it was alot of fun. That is something we haven't tried yet with Jaedon. Might have to try that.

Jill said...

Yea! Natalie has a blog! I sent you an invite to our blog, let me know if you didn't get it. We are going to miss your cute family so much...keep blogging so we can see your little kiddos grow!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Aw fun! Kites are so much fun. I can't believe how big your kids are!!! Miss ya like crazy!

Kiesha said...

Wow, I can't beleive I haven't taken my kids kite flying yet! Riley's watched it on Mary Poppin's a dozen times but has never asked. Maybe we'll have a kite flyin' b-day party for her in a couple weeks. Fun! Thanks for the idea! Now I just need to get in touch with Mother Nature and see if we can work something out. Love the pics!

Contributors