Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Steven's 4th Birthday

Steven had a great 4th birthday. He picked a race cake and we had a fun time decorating it. I used to work hard at making them really cute but now that the kids are older it has become one of their favorite things to help with the decorating. So now the birthday cakes are still cute with but with the kids magic touch.
Steven wasn't content with just two cars on his cake he went downstairs and got as many cars as would fit on the cake

Let the race begin! It looks more like a bumper car ride now then a race track but the birthday boys is happy.











About a 25 minute drive from our house there is a playground inside a huge church that is free to the public. We went there and the kids played on the playground and also got to play air hockey and go on the little car ride.





Aaron also get to play at this playground. They have a room just for babies.










7 comments:

The Harrises said...

Happy Birthday Steven! You were just a wee little baby! I love the race car cake and especially the added weight of the cars. You scored on that free indoor play area. It looked pretty nice!

Just US said...

Looks like fun birthdays!

Hansen Family said...

I have pictures of him and Kaitlyn playing when they are just little ones:( He is just to cute as well with the rest of yours kids!! Happy Birthday!!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That is a seriously awesome cake!!!!!!!!!! And WOW, I love your new header picture! Your hair looks awesome!!! Did you dye it brown, I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!

TP said...

Happy B-day Steven. Cute cake! Looks like he had a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Even with the help of the kids, I think that cake looked pretty darn good!! And I love your hair..., almost didn't recognize you at first. :)

Cheryl said...

You are a cake making machine. I love all the ideas you guys come up with. I wouldn't know where to begin. I love the race track. I may be looking to you for some tips in June. Ky is already asking for a cool cake instead of just cupcakes. guess I better step it up. Happy birthday steven

Contributors