Monday, October 12, 2009

Homestead park fall festival

This last Saturday we went to one of our Hilliard parks to a festival. I left Aaron sleeping at home with Chris and I took the kids. He was willing to sacrifice having fun this time so Aaron could get a good nap in and so he could make sure the Buckeyes had enough people cheering for them. His sacrifice paid off because Aaron slept three hours and the Buckeyes won. It was amazing to me all the fun stuff they had. The only thing we paid for was the pumpkins to decorate.



The hayride was was really fun, and before that they got to jump in one of those big blow things for as long as they wanted.
The Big Wheel track was a big hit. Steven is always borrowing our neighbors big wheel so this was especially fun for him. He is hoping Santa brings one to him, well actually he asks me all the time if he can just have one now but that is just not an option.

This is a scarecrow making contest. We didn't make one but we had fun analyzing everyone elses.

Steven was enthralled by the Turtle Ladies Turtle. One look was enough for Laura but Steven got in there and had the turtle eating out of his hand much to the Turtle Ladies dismay.
Steven and his pumpkin head. Laura wouldn't cooperate for her pumpkin head photo. I still need to work on acquiring it.

5 comments:

TP said...

Glad you had fun and the sacrifice was worth it! Is Lora in school? How is it going if she is?

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

You guys do such fun things with your family! That looks so awesome and they look like they're having a blast!

Kiesha said...

Hey there Nat! I love the pipe-cleaner pumpkin heads. I'm gonna have to break out my creative side and do something other than paint but my kids are all over the painting. However, GLUE is ALWAYS an attraction so thanks for givin' me the idea. Looks like you guys had a good time!

Lance n Amber said...

I can't believe how big your little ones are getting! They are so cute!

Hill Family said...

That looks like tons of fun! How perfect that your kids are already racing around the track!

Contributors