Thursday, February 12, 2009

Almost birthday time

This is our almost five year old. She has been such a wonderful blessing to our family. She is very good to her two younger brothers. Our Steven will be 4 years old next month. He is a mass of constant happy energy. He keeps us safe from bad guys daily. I don't know how we would survive without him?

The house that laura built. She has had a good time building forts all by her self.

We recently discovered an indoor playground that is inside a church and free to the community. It was awesome!

This little guy is about to turn 1 this month. What a year it's been. I'm sure glad he came along for the ride.










8 comments:

The Harrises said...

Your kids are such role models. They are all ideal for taking to church with or without playgrounds.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That looks like such an awesome place to play! Your kids are so gorgeous, I can't believe what a stunning beauty she is too!

Kiesha said...

I see your starting them out young working on their climbing skills. :) Is Laura excited to start kindergarten? Riley has been waiting for years to start and I'm sure I'll be the one tearing up on the first day.

We are big fort builders as well as the couch cushions and all the big chairs and blankets usually take up our whole front room.

Cheryl said...

Crazy how fast they grow up. You are quickly approaching having a kindergartener!! Glad you guys are doing well. The kids look darling. I'm always amazed at what kids come up with for entertainment

TP said...

How fun. Sometimes I wish they would have grown up playgrounds. Your kids are growing so fast and are adorable!

Hiatt Family said...

Hello from the Hiatts! Jean sent us a nice letter and it had your blog addresses on it, so I thought I'd check you guys out! It's been forever! Your kids are adorable and so BIG! Take care!
Lenna (Silvey) Hiatt

P.S. We blog too...if you send us an email we will add you to our permissions list. (Our blog is private.) Email - hiattcrew@gmail.com

Jill said...

Natalie! I miss you so much! It was fun to see your darling kids...they all are so cute and the perfect mix of you and Chris. Come visit next time you are in Utah!

Nikki Painter said...

I can't believe Laura will be five, I remember when we first met you all and she was a just a little
lady. your kids sure are adorable!

Contributors