Saturday, May 23, 2009

Chris's Du-athlon

Chris has gotten into biking in the last few years and he decided to do this race with some of our friends. It was a run 2 miles and then bike 13 and then run 3 miles. He did really well and finished about 1:18. I was very impressed. I often wonder what it would be like to be such an natural athlete. Here we all are the athlete and his cheering squad.
Here are the kids killing time, playing jungle in some tall grass, waiting for the bikers to come in.


There are a lot of monkeys in the jungle.



Here is Chis with our friends that also did the race. My friend Jocelyn was mad that she didn't quite catch the guys. The funny thing is that she was really close and on some other day she really could. Once again I'm wondering what would it be like?

Run honey run. I love seeing that man run and believe me it does not happen very often.








6 comments:

Amy said...

Run Chris Run! Thanks for sharing the pictures

Hansen Family said...

Next time Natalie I better see pictures of you:) I hope you guys are doing great!! We are:)

Kiesha said...

That's awesome! I would love to someday get me a nice road bike. I worry that I'm killin' my knees by running. I think that after this running season I'm gonna cool it a little and just do 5k's and 10k's for a while. Have you still been runing?

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That is so awesome!!!!!!

Jill said...

I'm impressed. I heard you are coming to Utah in June, please look us up!

The Thompsons said...

Wow...I like you wonder what it would be like!!!! There is no way I could do that or would want to do that... and your kids are soooooo cute. I really miss you guys!

Contributors