Monday, May 12, 2008

Blessing Day

Aaron's blessing day was a special one for me. Chris gave him a wonderful blessing and we both had the opportunity to share our testimonies. I am feeling so blessed to have three wondeful children. They have taught me so much and brought so much joy in my life. I am especially enjoying our little Aaron right now. He is such a good baby he always seems to have a smile for his mama. There is nothing like having a sweet baby to cuddle and hold. He is an espcially cuddly baby and I really love that. I find I have a hard time getting things done because I sit and hold him to much. I am also so grateful for Chris. He has been home the last month and a half and I have loved every minute of it. It's nice to know that after six and half years we still enjoy being around each other. He is more then just my lover he is my best friend and a wondeful daddy to his three kids.






My ever amazing mother was the creator of this darling blessing suit. She even knited the sweater! I don't think I will live long enough to aspire to her creative level. We love and appreciate all that she does for us and wish she could have seen him in person on his blessing day.



4 comments:

Amy said...

Nat,

Thanks for sharing the pictures, they are great!
Amy

Caroline said...

Aaron is so adorable, I love it! He has a little different look than your other two, which is fun. I think it's great you're enjoying the baby stage so much because it goes really fast. I hope I get to meet him before he is too old!

The Thompsons said...

You all look so good! I love baby Aaron!!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

You guys are the cutest family ever! Chris looks so sweet holding Aaron and you look AWESOME Nalary!! My goodness! Love and miss ya like crazy!

Contributors