Monday, May 12, 2008

A Party for Aaron

When Laura was born we lived in Utah and we had lots of family come for her blessing day. We weren't able to have any family come so I decided to invite friends to a campfire at a park. We had such a wonderful time with our friends. We will miss them so much when we move. They truly have been our family. There was always someone to help us whether it was moving furniture, rides to the airport, watching our kids, inviting us over for games or giving us blessings when we were sick someone was always there when we were in need. I feel so blessed and so grateful for all the wonderful people who have enriched our lives while we lived here. The day we drive away will be an emotional one for me.
We have always enjoyed Shank park but it isn't until just recently that I found out about the fire pit there. I'm glad we got to enjoy it at least a few times before we had to move.




1 comment:

Caroline said...

Shank park is the best, I really miss it! The weather looks beautiful, perfect for a campfire.

Contributors