Monday, January 4, 2010

Pumkin Carving and Trick-or-Treat



Better late then never. Here is this last October's Halloween fun.


Steven surprised me this year when he picked out this parrot costume. I couldn't believe he turned down Spiderman for the parrot. This is coming from the kid who tells me when he grows up he will be the first real super hero since all of the superheros now are just for pretend. Honestly i think it was the tail that sold him on it. Once he saw that there was no tuning back. it was a fun and original costume. He was the only parrot I saw trick-or-treating.

Laura chose the flower costume not because she liked it but because she thought it looked comfortable and warm and she really didn't want a dress of any kind. That is our Laura always thinking practically. It turned out somewhat of a dissapointment because she said it was itchy.



4 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Those are such AWESOME costumes!!! I love them!!! C'mon now...waiting for Christmas... :)

The Ropers said...

Steven makes me laugh...Oakley told me today that she wants to come and visit Laura. It is crazy how they can be such good friends and only see each maybe twice a year.

TP said...

I'm glad you still posted the costumes. I think they are great and your kids definitely belong to the Hanks clan. Lead's farm looks like the coolest place ever!

Kiesha said...

Seriously,a parrot! That's probably the coolest costume I've seen. I love it! I also love the look concentration on Chris' face while he disects the pumpkin. Is he a doctor or what. :)

Contributors