Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas

Cookies With Santa
Earlier in the month Santa came to Laura's school. The kids got to see Santa run around the gym and eat cookies. Aaron wasn't really interested in sitting on this weird guys lap.
We had a really great Christmas this year. It seems each year is more fun as the kids get old. This year they were bursting with excitement which makes it that much more fun for us the parents. Chris had Christmas Eve through the weekend off and that was really awesome.
Our avid Buckeye Fans finally got shirts. Laura has been asking me all fall if she could get a Buckeye shirt. She really wanted to wear it on Fridays during football season.(That is what eveyone does). So we finally gave in. When in Ohio do as the Ohioans do I guess. She missed football season this year but she will be ready for next season and so will Steven. The shirts are the first thing they wear as soon as they are clean again, so hopefully they aren't worn out by next fall.

I got a new down coat from Chris. I guess I had been really good this year. The coat is awesome. I got to try it out the next week when i had to rescue Chris off the freeway when his car broke down. It was freezing but my down coat kept we warm through it all. I just wish it was longer because my tush froze.
There are a lot of things we should have taken pictures of but I guess we were to busy playing to take pictures.


7 comments:

Caroline said...

Sounds like a great Christmas. I love the shirts, I'm glad they caught the fever!

Jill said...

You have been busy like us! I'm SO jealous that you got to visit Hershey. I miss that place. We miss you guys! Your picture on your card was SO cute.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Yea for Christmas pics!!! I love your new coat, your family is darling!!!

Kiesha said...

Fun holiday! I love your coat! I've had mine for a few years and am ready for a change but nothing is wrong with it so I can't bring myself to spend money on another one. So you enjoy that new coat and I'll just go on being jealous. Ha!

Kellie Jean said...

Natalie!!! I have a card sitting on my desk for you and its been sitting here close to a month! Thank you SO much for having us over when we passed through Columbus. It was so great to see your family and the kids are getting so big. I really hope we get to see you again soon. Lets see where we end up in March????
Thanks again for a wonderful New Year's Eve.
Kellie

The Thompsons said...

Hey Natalie! I saw your blog on someone else's blog from the Hershey Ward. Joel just matched at Ohio State in Peds!!!!! I wanted to get a hold of you and ask your opinion of places to look for housing.
-Becky Thompson :)

Caroline said...

I love the new pictures of the kids! They are all getting so big! Is Aaron really 2?!? Wow!

Contributors