Thursday, April 1, 2010

Winter Highlights

Even though we are well into Spring for which I am very grateful I still wanted to post some of the winter fun we managed to have. We had so much snow this year, we were able to go sledding four times and Chris and I even got out on our skis twice. It was the first time we were able to ski since we moved here to Ohio. Winter is not quite so bad if you have some snow to play in. My mom was here for 10 days at the end of February and that also helped to brighten the long winter.


When my mom got here we had about two feet of snow. By the time she left more then half had melted. We went sledding the first Saturday she was here.
Chris and I went x-country skiing at Prairie Oaks Metro Park. It is only about 15 minutes from our house and it's really pretty.





Chris built this big guy with the kids on one of the many snow days we had. We didn't get dumped on like the east Coast but we did have 4 snow days where Laura stayed home from school.


2 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Loooooooove all the snowy snow pics! And your header...WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!! It's SO stinkin' cute! I love their new pictures, they're darling!

Kellie Jean said...

Just looking at all of that snow makes me cold!

Contributors