Thursday, July 23, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

For Father's Day Laura made Chris a book called " The You and Me Book". Here is the story

I like coloring. You like biking.
I like playing dolls. You like playing cars.
I like building puzzles. You like climbing mountains.
I like swimming. You like playing baseball.
My favorite animal is a bear. Your favorite animal is a lion.
I like baked Oatmeal. You like pot pie
I like playing lit brite. You like reading.

Some of those favorites were news to Chris but most of them she got right on. She has always been a daddy's girl and most of the time when she was little she would prefer him over me. Chris got up at nights with her and I think that helped them bond. So I would suggest to all mothers out there to bag breast feeding and have your husbands get up at nights with the baby. It works wonders for their relationship and the good night of sleep worked wonders for me. He really is a great father. We have missed him a lot some months this year which just makes me realize how much we love him and need him. My mom was also a nice gift for us on Father's Day she came out to help me fly back to Utah for my sister-in-laws wedding. Since she was here we thought we would go to the Hilliard community pool since we had one adult per child. The pool is expensive but awesome. It has a lazy river and a really fun kiddy play area as well as a few pools. We made a day of it, got our money's worth, and had a great time.








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Just checking in...love all the updates. Their rain gear is AWESOME and what a sweet pool to be able to go to. Glad you are all doing great.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That is the cutest story ever!!! I just love your family and all those pictures are so fun!!

Contributors