Friday, July 24, 2009

mini Hershey Reunion

While I was in Utah I had the chance to meet up with these fellow Hershey alumni. It was so fun to walk back to Caraline's backyard and see everyone. Those were some great times that we had in Hershey. I have many great memories of all three of them but I will never forget Girls Camp with Caroline(staying up later then the girls laughing and talking.) Going to get ice cream after work at the sleep lab with Melanie.(forgetting to tell our husbands so they wouldn't worry oops.) Many nights of playing settlers with Megan and laughing so hard I cried. (you and Nick are so funny!) and being pregnant the same time and sharing pregnancy woes. This is what you get when you to try and take a picture of seven kids 5 and under.



These three had many play dates back in Hershey. They had a great time again this night.





5 comments:

Hill Family said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad that you got to spend so much time with family and friends. I hope that Chris' 2nd year of residency is a lot better that the internship year!

The Harrises said...

I wish I could see a baby picture of all of the kids and compare it to today. They are so big and grown up now. It looks like a good time. I'm glad it was good timing for everyone to be home. Natalie, you look good in blue!

Meagan said...

I have such fond memories of playing games with you guys. You crack me up! We miss you tons, and I'm so glad we gotto see you. Hopefully next time we can see Chris too!

Lance n Amber said...

Wow! What a fun time! It is so amazing to see all of your cute little people that aren't near as little as before!!

Dave and Mel said...

hey- it was so fun to see you and have the kids back together! we'll have to try and do this again sometime. I think it's pretty awesome we've been able to meet up in UT a couple times already. hug your kiddos for me!

Contributors